Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nice testimonial from a Legend!

Brian Moorhead was our client in December,
He is over 65 years old and he still "rocking" as a teenager,
was very impressive his possitive attitude and climbing skills.
Brian, was a climbing pioneer in Ireland and Canada ...

This is a Testimonial on behalf of Jorge Kozulj of Andescross –Mountain Guiding Patagonia.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jorge in December 2008. My wife and I were in

Bariloche, on holiday in Argentina. Jorge had been recommended to us by a

climbing friend back home in Canada. I was able to contact him by phone and we worked

out a rendez-vous at the Refugio Frey for a day’s climbing on the rock. His knowledge of

the area and the realistic time needed to complete various options, made it easy for me to

reach a decision. What followed was one of the best days in the mountains that I have

experienced over a lifetime in the sport.

Jorge has excellent personal skills and appreciation of my climbing abilities. Our day was

more like two climbers well matched on our multi-pitch routes. At all times I felt

comfortable and secure. We genuinely enjoyed each others company and discussed many

issues common in the mountaineering world. We were blessed with a dazzling spring day

and were close enough to the Refugio to break for lunch between routes.

At the end of the day, tired and happy we descended to the valley where Jorge very

Kindly drove us back to our accommodation in Bariloche.

Brian Moorhead , Irish - Canadian legend of Squamish, Canada,

www.squamishrockguides.com


No comments: